In order to comply with the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the general information details of this website are given below:
Owner: RED ELÉCTRICA Y DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, INNOVACIÓN Y TECNOLOGÍA, S.A.U.
Registered Office: Paseo Conde de los Gaitanes 177, La Moraleja, 28109 Alcobendas (Madrid – Spain).
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration data: registered in the Companies Registry of Madrid (Spain), Volume 39340, Section 30, Page M-698563, Entry No. 1
Tax ID Number: A-88409990
Accessible via the following URL: www.elewit.ventures
General terms and conditions
1. User Status
Access and/or use of this website (hereinafter ‘Our Website’) confers the status of user on whoever makes use of it. All users, from the very moment they access Our Website, will be deemed to have accepted all the general or specific terms and conditions of use in relation to the contents and/or services provided on Our Website.
2. Terms of access and use
2.1 Access to this website implies that any user has previously read the general terms and conditions included in this section (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Terms and Conditions’). By accessing and using our site it is understood that the user expressly, fully and unreservedly agrees to the overall content of the website at the time of access.
If a user does not agree to the Terms and Conditions, he or she must refrain from accessing and/or using Our Website. Red Eléctrica y de Telecomunicaciones, Innovación y Tecnología, S.A.U. (hereinafter ‘RETiT’), as the owner of this website, reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions and will notify all users of such changes.
2.2 General access to Our Website is free of charge and its viewing will not require any subscription or registration. However, this will not include services where it is expressly indicated that users are required to register.
2.3 All users undertake to access and use Our Website - the contents and/or services uploaded onto the same - without contravening any current legislation. Users also undertake not to use Our Website for purposes which are illegal, or which could be damaging to RETiT..
3. Terms and conditions as a registered user
a. Our website includes and provides links to content owned by third parties. Such links, which are never managed by RETiT, exist for information purposes only. Consequently, RETiT will not be liable in any case for how users access and use such links, or for the contents and/or services offered through such pages.
b. Furthermore, the owners of other websites that intend to create a link to any of the pages that make up Our Website, must undertake to uphold the following rules established by RETiT for such purpose:
i. As a general rule, links will not be provided to pages or sub-pages other than the home page, unless the full URL is expressly provided on the website for access to a particular service.
ii. Any link that allows the total or partial reproduction of a page is strictly forbidden. It is therefore prohibited to use tags iframe that direct users to certain content on our website.
iii. It is not permitted to include commercial logos, texts or any other trademarks which are entitled to protection other than the RETiT brand name alongside Our Website’s URL.
Specifically, Our Website uses the following third-party cookies:
RETiT, as the owner of the website de www.elewit.ventures, only obtains and keeps the following information about visitors to Our Website:
a. The domain name of the provider (ISP) and/or the IP address that gives them access to the Web. This enables RETiT to compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit Our Website most often.
b. The access date and time, to ascertain the times of high volumes of traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid overloading at peak times.
c. The Internet address through which the link leads to Our Website. Thanks to this information, we can gauge the effectiveness of the different advertising formats and links that direct users to Our Website and thus promoting those that offer the best results.
d. Each section’s daily number of visitors, showing us the most popular areas, so we can increase and improve their content.
Users can disable cookies by modifying the configuration of their search engine which may lead to the website not providing the correct functionality for the user. This being the case, you can follow the instructions specified by each search engine.
6. Content terms and conditions
6.1 Intellectual and industrial property
RETiT does not provide any guarantee nor is it liable for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
The contents included in the pages of Our Website (hereinafter, any information, text, graphic design, multimedia file, photograph, software code, commercial name, trademark, etc.) is the property of RETiT - unless it is stated that it belongs to third parties - and, therefore, the following is totally prohibited:
- The reproduction, public communication, distribution, modification or any other similar action of all or part of the same, except with the prior written authorisation of RETiT. In the event of authorisation by RETiT, users must clearly and explicitly mention RETiT as the source of the information.
- Any infringement of RETiT's intellectual and industrial property rights.
- The use of the aforementioned content for commercial and/or advertising purposes, other than those that are expressly permitted.
6.2 Content use
The content of Our Website is for information purposes only.
RETiT guarantees that all content and/or services published on Our Website complies with the principles of human dignity, non-discrimination on grounds of race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance, as well as the principle of protecting young people and children.
In turn, all users undertake to make proper use of the content and/or services available on Our Website in accordance with prevailing laws.
7. Disclaimer of liability and guarantees
RETiT shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the use made by the user of the information contained on Our Website.
RETiT does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be caused by:
1. The unavailability, lack of maintenance or the continued operation of www.elewit.ventures or the malfunction of its content/services.
2. The absence of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the content/services offered on www.elewit.ventures in order to satisfy the user’s expectations, needs, activities or specific results.
3. The existence of malware, harmful software in the user's computer or worms in any services provided by third parties through www.elewit.ventures.
4. Illegal, negligent, or fraudulent use of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The lack of rigour and quality, reliability, etc. of the content/services provided by third parties and made available to users via www.elewit.ventures.
6. Failure by third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments to RETiT in relation to the services provided and made available to all users at www.elewit.ventures.
7. Any information or documentation available in the English version of our website is provided for information purposes only. In the event of a discrepancy between the content of the English version and that of the original Spanish version, the latter shall prevail.
8. A potential failure to update the legal provisions contained on www.elewit.ventures. In any case, the current version will be that published in the Official State Gazette or in the official publications of the European Union.
The duration of the provision of the web service www.elewit.ventures is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, RETiT reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of this service or any other service included in Our Website www.elewit.ventures.
9. Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law.
Should any discrepancy or dispute arise from the interpretation or application of these Terms and Conditions or the content of Our Website, in general, RETiT and all users will submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.